The ClubLink Advantage.
It’s called reciprocal access and it gives you a world of golf with one membership
As a ClubLink Member, you will always enjoy the benefit of reciprocal access throughout the entire ClubLink family of outstanding golf clubs in our Ontario/Quebec and Florida Regions. This includes Glen Abbey, home to 25 editions of the PGA Tour’s RBC Canadian Open, Heron Bay, site of six Honda Classics, and many more great courses.
ClubLink Members are entitled not only to play some of the best courses anywhere, but receive access to benefits and amenities not available through a traditional golf club membership, including:
- Reciprocal access to all member Clubs in our Ontario/Quebec and Florida Regions
- Golfers of all ages are welcome to join
- Preferred tee times at their Home Club
- No assessment fees
- Guests are welcome
- Interest-free financing of membership fees
- Access to more than 300 golf courses, business and athletic clubs within the worldwide ClubCorp network
- Exclusive Member Value Pricing program on all golf merchandise
- Intra- and inter-club leagues and competitions, tournaments, pro-ams in Canada and elsewhere, and other special events
- Organized trips, special offers, and discounts at ClubLink resorts
- Professionally trained instructors
- Banquets, weddings, meeting room and corporate function discounts
PLUS! More Member Benefits!
If you’re a golfer, you deserve to be a ClubLink Member.
To contact our Membership Office, call 1-800-661-1818 or email us at MembershipSales@clublink.ca.