All of us have experienced a time when we ask ourselves, “Where did my swing from yesterday go?” When faced with a faulty or non-cooperative golf swing, we can help.
The best players in the world have swing coaches; that probably means you should, too.
If you are truly interested in learning about golf swing fundamentals, the mental approach and golf course management contact our golf shop and ask for a lesson with a PGA of Canada professional.
Our professionals also have access to fitting equipment that will help you find the perfect clubs to put in your bag. Our on-site launch monitor along with golf club components from TaylorMade, Ping and Titleist will provide you with confidence in your equipment. Club fittings do not cost you a penny and are available by contacting the golf shop at 905-876-3666 ext. 2539.
VIEW OUR ACADEMY PROGRAMS HERE
Please contact the golf shop at 905-876-3666 x 2540 or email@example.com.
Peak Performance Golf
Peak Performance Golf, Canada's largest game-improvement facility is a one-stop shop for golfers of all abilities to get the same experience touring professionals around the world receive on a daily basis, at a year-round facility located in Vaughan, Ontario.
The Peak Performance Golf Experience
- SST Pure Shaft Alignment - 1 out of 24 systems worldwide that analyzes the shaft to find its most stable orientation
- Putter fittings on a perfectly level practice green
- TrackMan launch monitor in every practice bay
- Tour-calibre club-fittings
- Golf skills diagnostics
- Driver tuning
- Golf fitness training and injury rehabilitation by certified specialists
- Practice bunkers
- 5,000 square feet putting green
- Uneven lie practice area
- Chipping/pitching practice area
ClubLink Members enjoy exclusive benefits at Peak Performance Golf including 25% off Peak Performance memberships, mat time and baseline assessments.